Mark Terry

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Yeah, That's What You Think It Is


June 28, 2009
Home, finally. It was a long trip, but pretty good. I do this same conference every year with varying results--I'm the editor of The Journal of the Association of Genetic Technologists. Yes, that photograph was taken by the meeting organizer and my friend, Joyce Miller, from the conference room of the Jacksonville Hyatt Regency Riverfront on Friday night. And yes, as a matter of fact, it IS what you think it is.

Like I said, every year is different.

Cheers,
Mark Terry

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Leigh said...

Eek. I gather all those buildings (and their occupants) are still there?

9:13 PM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

As far as I could tell, it was mostly over the water. I don't think there were any deaths, although there was some power outages.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Jude Hardin said...

I work in Jacksonville, Mark, and I was on my way downtown when all that was going on. I wanted to turn around and go back home!

5:15 AM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Jude,
I wish I'd known that. I would have taken you out to dinner.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home