Mark Terry

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Star Trek Captain's Directions


May 6, 2009
I didn't work on Flat-footed because, um, I was busy with paying gigs, and because She Who Must Be Read was supposed to guest blog today--maybe tomorrow--and now I'm heading out early to go to a high school jazz band festival some 60 miles away, so here, I ripped this off from some other website because it amused me. See you tomorrow where maybe She Who Must Be Read, hereafter referred to as SWMBR AKA Erica Orloff, Erica Kirov, Tess Hudson, et al., will be writing something and I won't.

Cheers,
Mark Terry


3 Comments:

Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

ROFLMAO! Those powerful human emotions have never given me anything but grief!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Spiced Apple Eye said...

You're funny. Have fun Captain Kirk.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Yeah, where are those sexy aliens when you need them?

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home