Mark Terry

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Congrats, S

April 28, 2009
When I posted a letter to S about a publishing contract, it took readers about 3 seconds to make the connection that it was Stephen Parrish. I don't know how they made that connection, I really don't. Anyway, it's official, Stephen's signed the contract and he'll have his first novel published by Midnight Ink. It's called Adamant Stone. If you haven't already done so--since you guys are way ahead of me, apparently--go on over and congratulate him.

Cheers,
Mark

2 Comments:

Anonymous s said...

Thanks, Mark. You know, the editor made me streamline the book to conform to what you told me to do in chapter one. "You did it right in chapter one, S, just do the same everywhere else." Sucking up does pay off.

Now that I'm in, and don't need you anymore, I can tell you what I really thi---

Wait a minute. Blurbs! I still need blurbs!

Mark, your writing gives me chills, man. You are a generous and gracious human bean.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

That's right, you need blurbs! Sucking up is a never-ending part of the job description of novelist.

Break a leg, S.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home