Mark Terry

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Holiday

August 28, 2008


I finished the book-length biz report today and sent it in and invoiced for it. Ten minutes later (I mean--literally, 10 minutes later!) a literary agent e-mailed me about potentially collaborating/ghosting a book, we talked, we'll see. Probably not this time (although you never know), but my name's definitely in the pile.

So I'm tired. And excited. And I've got maybe one more thing that I HAVE to do today and then I think it's time for a 4-day weekend before I jump into some work for a new client and a couple old clients next week.

So, my best regards for Labor Day and especially all those folks in Florida, Louisiana and Texas--this song's for you.

Cheers,
Mark Terry

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

Summertime and the livin' is easy. I just went over your posts for July and August and noted theses posts:
Aug 16th "The Early Bird, Or..."
Aug 14th "Vacation's Over, Boo-Hoo"
July 15th "A Day In The Life Of A Writer"
July 13th "I Guess It's Time To Go Back To Work"

...

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home