Mark Terry

Monday, August 25, 2008

Pleased As Punch...

August 25, 2008
Does that come from Punch and Judy? Because otherwise, I don't think it makes any sense at all.

Anyway, I'm delighted that reviewer Dennis Collins at MyShelf.com listed my novel, The Serpent's Kiss, among his top 10. I'm in mighty fine company on that list. (Blush, blush). Thanks, Dennis!


Dennis Collins

  1. A Thousand Bones - P J Parrish
  2. Big City, Bad Blood - Sean Chercover
  3. Dead Street - Mickey Spillane
  4. Echo Park - Michael Connely
  5. Requiem for an Assassin - Barry Eisler
  6. The Serpent's Kiss - Mark Terry
  7. City of the Absent - Robert W. Walker
  8. Blonde Faith - Walter Mosely
  9. Real Murders - Charlaine Harris
  10. Murder off the Books - Evelyn David

11 Comments:

Blogger spyscribbler said...

Well-deserved! Congratulations!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Erica Orloff said...

Fine company, indeed!!!!
E

9:21 AM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

T'anks!

9:21 AM  
Blogger MissWrite said...

WooHOOOOO congratulations. That type of thing can keep a writer flying for days.

Maybe the pleased as punch saying comes from the Koolaide guy. LOL

10:05 AM  
Blogger Jude Hardin said...

Gotta feel good about that. Congrats, Mark!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Zoe Winters said...

And you made number 6. And you came in above Charlaine Harris. Awesome-ness.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Zoe,
Well, I'll hold onto that thought. My understanding is they're not in any particular order. :)

4:41 AM  
Blogger jislsnhd said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some hero gold,he usually can win a lot of hero online gold,then he let his friends all have some hero online money,his friends thank him very much for introducing them the hero money,they usually buy hero gold together.

9:06 PM  
Blogger 蹦蹦 said...

buy wow gold
wow gold
buy wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
UGG Cardy
UGG Classic Short
Tiffany Necklaces

12:18 AM  
Blogger susan said...

I hope i can get FFXI Gil in low price,
Yesterday i bought FFXI gold for my friend.
i want him like it. i will give Final Fantasy XI gold to him
as birthday present. i like the cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold very much.
I usually buy FFXI Gil and keep it in my store.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to tell you, I know a website sell the gaia gold, and in this website all gaia online gold is very cheap, there had many customer, if you want to buy gaia gold, I suggest you to come here then to buy the cheap gaia gold.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home