Mark Terry

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Novel Update

February 28, 2009
Just, you know, because you care...

The third Derek Stillwater novel, now titled THE FALLEN, is scheduled for a May 2010 publication date by Oceanview Publishing. I've got a pile of editing on my desk that I received yesterday from my editor, so it's starting to feel real. (I also cashed the advance check, which also helped make it feel real).

And in case anyone wonders what this book is about, I've pitched it--and it's been described this way by some Hollywood folks as well--as "'Die Hard' at the G8 Summit."

Cheers,
Mark Terry

4 Comments:

Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

I'm surprised it hasn't sold movie rights on the tagline alone, Mark! That's perfect. :-)

12:08 PM  
Blogger B. Nagel said...

woo hoo!

1:31 PM  
Blogger PokerBen said...

None of my business, but I was wondering what ball park of an advance you received?

I totally understand if you don't want to discuss this, but I would like to know what a non Stephen King type, author who still has a large following must garner.

Sorry if this offends, I just like to dream, and play the what if game...if/when I get there.

Ignore if necessary.

1:47 AM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

$1000.

How are you enjoying the reality check?

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home