Mark Terry

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Romantic Life of A Writer

September 21, 2007
Yep, it's been a hell of a week. Yesterday I spent the majority of the day on the couch getting over some sort of flu bug, when I wasn't trying to wrap up an article that was due today.

Today, feeling about 90%, I went off to the car dealer to get my oil changed, a new key ground and my key fobs re-whatever. The appointment was for 10:00. They finally finished all this excruciatingly complicated mechanical shit at 12:40.

I'm home briefly now. I got a call from a potential client. We're playing phone tag.

My big client informed me yesterday that the big report I wrote for them, based on data they captured and collated, had data errors, and may need to be re-edited and re-published. "Oy," he said. "Oy indeed," said I.

My friend Andy Rosenbaum e-mailed me with this link. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU

Cheers,
Mark Terry

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some hero gold,he usually can win a lot of hero online gold,then he let his friends all have some hero online money,his friends thank him very much for introducing them the hero money,they usually buy hero gold together.

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
holic gold is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage yourholic money.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many holic online gold by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to get cheap holic gold. If you need , you can holic online money at our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home