Mark Terry

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Congratulations to...

July 10, 2007
As some of you do or do not know (or perhaps, even care), I committed an act of book promotion yesterday and selected five names at random from my e-mailing list. To-date, only three people have responded..

The following three good folks will receive a signed copy of THE SERPENT'S KISS:

Christa Miller

Mitchell Kaplan

Jessica Friday

Bachi & Glenner--you know who you are!--e-mail me with your real names and addresses and I'll get your copies out to you ASAP!

Cheers,
Mark Terry

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn... better luck next time... if I'm not on your mailing list, please add me!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read a great article on Mitchell Kaplan, the owner of Books & Books. You should totally check it out. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

http://miamibeach.plumtv.com/plum_98/mitchell_kaplan

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

コスメティック
わきが
売り直し
パワーステアリング
信用情報機関
通常は
パラパラ
正しい使い方
基礎化粧品
ビッグバン
ガーデニング好きのお気に入り
割れにくい爪
育毛についてのリンク集
平成18年
寿司
不眠症に悩む私のお気に入り
書斎
コンピュータ技術
全情連加盟
コンベンション

seego

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
habbo credits is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage yourhabbo gold.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many habbo coins by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to get buy habbo gold. If you need , you can buycheap habbo credits at our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home