Mark Terry

Sunday, July 08, 2007

On Your Reading Radar: The Cleaner by Brett Battles



July 8, 2007


Ah yes. I forgot to post about Brett Battles' first novel, THE CLEANER.



I read this book a few weeks ago and enjoyed it. If you're into espionage-y type books, this is highly recommended.

I'm sure I could go on and on about what I think are the strengths and weaknesses of this book, but I'll just say this:

I read it.
I enjoyed it.
I'm jealous. (And wish I weren't).

Check it out.

Cheers,
Mark Terry

3 Comments:

Blogger jislsnhd said...

It is the Archlord gold which make me very happy these days, my brother says Archlord money is his favorite games gold he likes, he usually buy some archlord online Gold to start his game and most of the time he will win the buy Archlord gold back and give me some cheap Archlord gold to play the game.

6:48 PM  
Blogger susan said...

I hope i can get Sho Online Mun in low price,
Yesterday i bought Sho Mun for my friend.
i want him like it. i will give Sho Online gold to him
as birthday present. i like the Sho gold very much.
I usually buy Sho Online gold and keep it in my store.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
last chaos gold is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage your lastchaos gold.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many lastchaos money by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to get buy last chaos gold. If you need , you can cheap lastchaos goldat our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home