Mark Terry

Friday, September 09, 2011

A Commercial Interruption

September 9, 2011
Sorry to interrupt the continuing saga of Derek Stillwater in Cuba, circa 1992. I'll get back to him, promise. I've just been swamped with work and back-to-school stuff with the kids. Also... for y'all in the Michigan area:

I will be participating in a multiple-author thing at the Romeo Public Library Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 1:30 PM. It is called "Mystery Thrills Michigan" and features moi, Tasha Alexander, Elizabeth Buzzelli, Karen Dionne, Andrew Grant, Libby Fisher Hellman, and DE Johnson.

And, because no good deed goes unpunished, I will also be appearing Sunday September 11 in the "Art of the Thriller" at the Kerrytown BookFest in Ann Arbor, Michigan at 3:00 PM. My particular event is being held at the Kerrytown Concert House. Kerrytown has a lot going on all at the same time. I see that my friend and fantasy writer, Jim C. Hines, will be doing his schtick at the same time in the Main Tent for "Science Fiction Voices." Too bad they're at the same time, 'cuz otherwise I'd be listening to him. Maybe Jim and I should switch places just for the hell of it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gald you didn't switch places! LOL I enjoyed hearing you talk about your book today.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home