Mark Terry

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Find Some Bliss

July 7, 2011
My biking budding, Mark, (he's Markie-Mark and I'm Maaarrrrrrrkkkkkkk) started his vacation today, so he texted me last night about riding today. So we got going around 9:00ish and went out for 18 miles, up and down hills and on bike paths and paved roads and dirt roads and gravel roads and through farmland and countryside for about an hour and a half.

This makes me happy.

And now I'm back at my desk, glad that I have a job that allows me sometimes to do things like grab a couple hours on a bike. That makes me happy, too.

And writing for a living. Makes me happy as well.

As one of the trainers at the gym almost always says, when you ask him how it's going: "I can't complain."

Well, I'm sure I can, but I'm not gonna.

Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Eric Mayer said...

Some of us are wired so we can't hardly help but complain, not that it means anything beyond the fact that we note how much of the glass is unfilled rather than how much is filled.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home