Mark Terry

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jude Hardin Interviews Stephen Parrish

April 24, 2010
Two my writer buddies--two for the price of one!, count them, two!--have an interview up. Jude Hardin interviews Stephen Parrish.

Just FYI, I've known these two guys for a couple years from blog interactions, ie., I met them online (and who says online dating doesn't work?), and they were both unpublished. Stephen's first novel, The Tavernier Stones, will be officially published May 1, 2010 although it's already available in bookstores, and Jude's first novel, Pocket-47, is scheduled for next year. I'm pleased as punch--AS PUNCH, whatever that means--that this has happened.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jude Hardin said...

Thanks, Mark!

We'll have to get together and have some sort of pleasing punch some day.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

I can think of several.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home