Mark Terry

Friday, June 05, 2009

To-Do Lists

June 12, 2009

My to-do list is interesting, because I know I'll only accomplish a tiny bit of it. But here it is:

1. Sean--8:00 Mtg/flip-flop/luau
2. Ian-guitar-3:00-3:30
3. gym
4. run
5. get CodeMap thing going
6. AP project
7. Pod Mgt art
8. queries
9. JAGT stuff
10. Plague
11. Flatfooted
12. make derm appt

Then I've also got a list of a couple people I need to contact for the Pod Mgt art.
And in case you were wondering--and maybe you weren't--my youngest son has the 5th Grade Luau after school today, which is basically a party for the 5th graders who are going on to middle school next year. So I dropped him off at school (early, because he had a safety patrol meeting) wearing flip-flops, flowered shorts, a Rain Forest Cafe T-shirt, and a lei. He was also carrying two plates of brownies. And supposedly his mother is going to pick up a grass skirt for him, but we'll see how that, er, shakes out.

And I've got #5 taken care of. Yay!

But #6 is the all-consuming top priority.

Cheers,
Mark

2 Comments:

Anonymous Eric Mayer said...

Intriguing to try to decode that list. Maps? plague? Hmmmmm. Or is the "derm" appointment related to the plague? Hope hings are going okay...

8:32 AM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Sounds more interesting than it is. CodeMap is a company that tracks and keeps databases on Medicare and Medicaid usage for lab and doctor office procedures. Plague refers to the SF novel I'm working on (although I haven't in a week) called Plague of Stars. I just need a yearly dermatology appointment, but I keep putting off actually making the appointment.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home