Mark Terry

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Serpent's Kiss--preview & news!

March 22, 2007
We've updated the website (by me, I mean Heidi Mack). Just click on the header up above to go to the homepage. We've got the cover art of THE SERPENT'S KISS up, and if you go to the books page there's a brief synopsis and you can download the first two chapters to read.

Also...

For anybody who hasn't already read it, if you go to the Writings page, you can download my Derek Stillwater short story, "11 Minutes."

And...

If you're not signed up for my mailing list, do so and you are automatically entered in a drawing to win a signed copy of THE SERPENT'S KISS (publication date July 1, 2007, $13.95, oy vey, vhat a deal!)

Best,
Mark Terry

3 Comments:

Blogger Aimlesswriter said...

I read the first two chapters already and they were great. Can't wait to get my hands on the book!
Great cover art too.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

Fourteen times??? He resigned fourteen times? That's hilarious. Hah! God, I feel like resigning fourteen times. That's gotta feel good, even if you're always back to the grind. :-)

I loved the first two chapters. And hey, funny note, I used to be able to sing the Pakistani anthem in Urdu. And knew a few other words.

Now I don't know a single one.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

SS,
Should've called you then. Someone I used to work with helped me with Jimmy Buffett in Urdu.

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home